Bed & Breakfast in The Cotswolds.
The Cotswolds hosts a variety of pretty, honey coloured towns and villages including Chipping Campden, Moreton in Marsh, Stow on the Wold and has been designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The name is thought to have derived from the term "sheep enclosure in rolling hillsides” and covers an area starting from the South of Stratford-upon-Avon to just South of the city of Bath. The popular Cotswold Way route runs for approximately 103 miles through The Cotswolds and is enjoyed by many walkers and ramblers wishing to explore the wonderful open countryside.
Popular places to visit in The Cotswolds include:
- Moreton in Marsh, a market town that is situated at the crossroads of the Fosse Way, Roman Road.
- Stow on the Wold, a small market town.
- Burford, a pretty medeival town with shopping facilities and a Wildlife Park.
- Cirencester, an ancient Roman town.
- The Slaughters, consisting of the picturesque Upper and Lower Slaughter villages.
- Bibury, a charming Cotswold village with the famous Arlington Row weavers cottages.
- Dover's Hill, where the famous Cotswold Way Walk begins.
Guest Room Facilities
All of our rooms include a flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers and access to free wi-fi. A full English, Continental or Vegetarian breakfast is also included in the price.
Taplins B&B Awards
Luxurious double room with spectacular views and a contemporary en-suite shower room
Twin or Double room, luxurious bathroom with a Victorian style roll top bath & free standing power shower
Self contained studio room with private access, a double bed, sofa bed, sitting area and en-suite shower room
Enjoy a delicious Full English or Continental breakfast at your leisure, in our light and airy breakfast room