Local Attractions and Places to Visit.
Taplins Bed and Breakfast is ideally situated in the pretty market town of Chipping Campden, providing the perfect base from which to explore the many local attractions, events and places of interest, all of which are within a reasonable driving distance. We are always happy to provide helpful information on places to visit, local pubs, restaurants and eating out.
There are many beautiful Cotswold villages to visit most of which are only a 30 minute drive away, along with a variety historic houses and National Trust places of interest.
- Chipping Campden Town Centre is only a 5 minutes walk away.
- Hidcote Manor Gardens are only a 5 minute drive away.
- Kiftsgate Court gardens are only a 5 minute drive away.
- The historic Broadway Tower is only a 10 minute drive away.
- The spectacular Warwick Castle is only a 10 minute drive away.
- Blenheim Palace is approximately 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The National Exhibition Centre ( NEC ) is 20 minutes drive away.
- The Royal Showground at Stoneleigh is 20 minutes drive away.
Guest Room Facilities
All of our rooms include a flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers and access to free wi-fi. A full English, Continental or Vegetarian breakfast is also included in the price.
Taplins B&B Awards
Luxurious double room with spectacular views and a contemporary en-suite shower room
Twin or Double room, luxurious bathroom with a Victorian style roll top bath & free standing power shower
Self contained studio room with private access, a double bed, sofa bed, sitting area and en-suite shower room
Enjoy a delicious Full English or Continental breakfast at your leisure, in our light and airy breakfast room